Friday, February 9, 2007

The Knit Goes On, Slowly

Love Bite #9 - Love is more than a one-day-a-year heart-shaped box of chocolates.

The baby kimono is moving along slowly. It's white and I don't like schlepping it with me. I only knit on it in the most pristine of circumstances--at home in my easy chair after having washed and sanitized my hands and placed a towel in my lap.


The Abundance Afghan is still small enough to stuff in a Baggie so it is my tote-along project of choice recently. I guess I'm taking a break from any sock UFOs.

Although I've been home a lot this week the baby kimono didn't get much attention. Not only does the knit go on so does the decluttering. It's a monumental job. It's like a 9 to 5. I'm retired for goodness sake! So I quit around noonish.

Bona Fide Knitter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, you! I saw the show, ordered the book, and am decluttering madly. I'm not knitting, but I AM sewing. Love the blog, love the knitting, and am pretty darned enamored with you, too!