Thursday, February 1, 2007

How Do You Like Me Now?

Happy First of February, the month for lovers. Valentine's Day is this month, you know. Forget about love for the moment. I have news. The Kids Crayon Sweater and Hat Set is finished, blocked and photographed. Another Finished Object! I'm on a roll. Fingers, don't stop me now!!!


The sweater with 'hands on hips' seems to ask, "How do you like me now!!!?"



"And I have a matching hat too. Come 'ere hat!" it continues . . . if it could talk.


Uh-oh this finished object is coming a-lie-eee-ve! Okay back to reality, down from the high of another UFO becoming an FO. Below is the hat, which asked if it could be photographed separately so you would pay particular attention to the topknot.




I'm stopping now. I can tell I'm on the verge of FO hysteria. I need a minute.

Bona Fide Knitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! a baby sweater with an attitude! you have definitely earned your guru wings, if you'll pardon a mixed metaphor.

Anonymous said...

What a DARLING set!! I love the knot atop the hat! Is that your creative idea? Keep those FOs coming, I'm so inspired! Karen