Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Decluttering and Dolls

Love Bite #6 - Left the love game earlier? Live life. Love later.

When I saw yesterday's picture of my sock machine with my cluttered work area in the background, I knew it was time to take action. I got a call from a charitable organization shortly after (surely a sign) and they will be in the neighborhood on Friday. Today I will plunder my clothing room (former guest room) and bag all the clothes and 'stuff' I held back last time and still didn't wear or use. Out it goes! Then I will tackle my studio (former living room). Nothing goes from there. It just gets organized and put away. I need all the yarn and needles and books. I can't cope without my comfort of dolls. So they stay and my clothes go. I don't need a clothes stash, but I do need a yarn stash, a fabric stash and a doll collection. My dolls need a place for their clothes, so goodbye to my own clothes not worn for years.

Now that my priorities are in order I can begin my day.



Bona Fide Knitter

No comments: