Monday, March 26, 2007

Disappearing Needles

You're not going to believe this! I cannot find the needles for Sally's Favorite Summer Sweater. I made the swatch with the larger needles, put them aside and took the blog pictures of the two swatches, and I haven't seen the needles since! I checked the floor, the chair cushions, under the coffee table. I looked high and low for them again last night and one more time this morning. This is so frustrating!

It must be something in the air. Is this sweater not meant for me? Maybe I need to back off, take a deep breath and see what turns up. Or maybe I should order new needles from Knit Picks. I know as soon as I order more I will find mine. St. Anthony, can you help me?

Bona Fide Knitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh nooooooo! Want to bet that you'll find some Linnet in the right color in the meantime? Good luck with the hunt (and by all means get another set of needles. You could always leave it in your Happy Place later on).